The course includes both Norwegian language teaching and learning about Norwegian culture as well as the opportunity to use Norwegian as part of a group dialogue.
- Level: A2-b, elementary 2. 48hours (6 hours x 8 weeks).
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00-12:00 am.
- Periode: Jan.8th – March 7th 2019 (except school holidays).
- Teaching material: På vei (2012), textbook, workbook, student-CD, and words list in student’s mother language or a language student understand well. (It is possible to borrow a textbook for a deposit of NOK 450, –)
- Price: NOK 500, – Teaching materials are not included in the price.
NB! Students must have at least 75% of attendance in order to obtain a diploma in the end of course of A1-b og A2. 75% attendance for A1-b course is 12 days, and 16 days for A2 course.
Read course conditions and fill out the registration form below. When registration is recorded, you receive an email with information about the account number for payment. Once payment is recorded, you receive a confirmation along with additional information including venue.